The World Petroleum Council (WPC) is an international organization that brings together experts and leaders in the oil and gas industry from around the world. Its mission is to promote the sustainable and responsible use of oil and gas resources for the benefit of all. To achieve this mission the WPC organizes a series of events and conferences including the World Petroleum Congress (WPC). The WPC2025 Live Event is the latest in this series of events and it promises to be an exciting opportunity for experts and leaders in the industry to come together and discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the oil and gas sector in the coming years.
Overview of the WPC2025 Live Event:
The WPC2025 Live Event is a virtual event that will take place on June 8-10 2023. The event will feature a range of sessions and discussions on a variety of topics related to the oil and gas industry. The goal of the event is to provide a platform for experts and leaders in the industry to come together and share their insights and experiences as well as to discuss the latest developments and trends in the sector.
Key Themes and Topics:
The WPC2025 Live Event will cover a range of themes and topics including:
- The future of oil and gas: What will the oil and gas industry look like in 2025 and beyond?
- Energy transition: How is the industry adapting to the changing energy landscape including the rise of renewables and the move towards decarbonization?
- Geopolitics and global energy security: What are the geopolitical risks and opportunities facing the oil and gas sector, and how can the industry contribute to global energy security?
- Technology and innovation: What are the latest technological developments in the sector, and how are they shaping the industry’s future?
- ESG and sustainability: How can the industry balance the need for economic growth with the need for environmental and social responsibility?
Speakers and Participants:
The WPC2025 Live Event will feature a range of speakers and participants from across the oil and gas industry and beyond. These will include:
- Industry leaders and CEOs from major oil and gas companies
- Government officials and policymakers
- Academics and researchers
- Energy experts and analysts
- Environmental and social activists
Format and Schedule:
The WPC2025 Live Event will be a virtual event with all sessions and discussions taking place online. The event will be organized into a series of plenary sessions panels and roundtables each focusing on a specific theme or topic. The schedule will be designed to accommodate participants from different time zones with sessions taking place at different times throughout the day.
Opportunities for Participation:
The WPC2025 Live Event will provide a range of opportunities for participation including:
- Attending sessions and discussions: Participants will be able to attend all sessions and discussions and participate in Q&A sessions.
- Networking: The event will provide opportunities for networking and connecting with other participants, including through virtual breakout rooms.
- Exhibiting: Companies and organizations will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services through a virtual exhibition hall.
Benefits of Participation:
Participating in the WPC2025 Live Event will offer a range of benefits including:
- Access to insights and expertise from industry leaders and experts
- Opportunities for networking and connecting with other participants
- Exposure to the latest trends and developments in the sector
- Showcase products and services to a global audience
- Contribute to the industry’s efforts towards a sustainable and responsible future.
The WPC2025 Live Event promises to be an exciting and informative opportunity for experts and leaders in the oil and gas industry to come together and discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the sector in the