Setting up camp with peers is consistently fun, however it can get somewhat unpleasant – particularly when everybody has various interests and you need to think twice about exercises or climbing trails. But what if you are capable of camping alone without anyone? It’s better to enjoy alone rather than being in an unpleasant group.
Now you would be thinking how would I manage things alone in a completely strange city. So here we will provide you with the best guide to help you plan your Ramanagara Camping and make you enjoy it even if you are alone.
Location & Introduction
Ramanagara is one of the 31 regions of Karnataka state in southern India. Ramanagara City is the authoritative base camp of this region. The locale is essential for Bengaluru Division. Ramanagara is located at a distance of fifty KM from Bangalore city. Previously it was called ‘Closepet’. Later it was renamed as Ramanagara which derived from Ramagiri hill close to the town.
Comprising rough territory trails, the Ramanagara night journey experience will give you a wonderful involvement in an audacious night journey more than ever. Experience night journey more than ever in the Western Ghats. A moderate level journey with a distance of 22 (km to and fro) and at a stature of 2,451ft.
Duration of the trek
Ramanagara Trek Distance-22 Km. Culmination Height-2,451ft. Bangalore has been a go 100% of the time place to investigate the edges of the city for nature sweethearts, decorated with many secret fortunes of nature in the Western Ghats.
Things to carry
- Sunscreen, lip balm, lotion, facewash, bodywash, cream, moisturizer, and other cosmetics
- Extra pair of clothes
- Medicines in case of any emergencies
- First Aid for any injuries
- Portable charger, earphones, headphones while traveling
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra and sufficient cash
- Carry the requisite picture ID documents, such as an Adhar Card or a Pan Card.
- Carry Vaccine certificates
- Carry some snacks with you
- Trekking shoes with thick soles to ensure comfortable trekking.
- Trekking pole or walking pole
In case you didn’t know then I would like to tell you that you can not only enjoy this place in the daylight but also under moon light. As beautiful and serene it is in the morning, similarly it is peaceful in the night.
- For a night trek you can move from Bangalore for Ramanagra at 10:30 p.m.
- Reach Ramanagra ( base ) by 1:00 a.m.
- You can start trekking by 4:00 a.m. as it takes 2-3 hours to reach the peak. You will reach the pinnacle by 6:00 a.m. and experience the most magnificent sunrise of your life.
- Make sure to reach the point at time or else you will miss the sunrise.
- By 6:30 or 7 you can descend back to the campsite.
- By 8:00 you can reach and have your breakfast.
- Head back to Bangalore by 8:30 a.m.
- And by 10:30 you will reach Bangalore and freshen up.
Best time to visit
Winter is the best season for the travel industry around here, and the temperature is lovely. The temperature differs somewhere in the range of 17 and 30 degrees Celsius, and there is a ton of lavish vegetation in and around the city. This makes the stay and the touring visits exceptionally exciting.
Why should you visit Ramanagra trek
One of the most enjoyable things to do in Bangalore is to go on a Ramanagara hike at night. Day treks and hikes are available from a variety of local tour companies. However, because you are forced to stare at what is right in front of you at night, you can explore the beauty of nature in greater detail. You have to make your way through the darkness, you can glance up at the lovely stars above you. You can even pitch a tent and build a bonfire to keep warm while relaxing in the great outdoors or tents. Those looking for a more adventurous night might go to Sri Revana Siddeshwara Betta (SRS hills), which is noted for rock climbing and rappelling. Trekkers can enjoy a stunning view of the mountains when the sun rises.